Autistic Child Lives Here Vinyl Sticker - 6" x 6" (Pack of 2) Autism Awareness Safety Decal for Emergency Responders
The TOTOMO Autistic Child Lives Here Vinyl Sticker is a pack of two stickers that measure 6" x 6" each. These stickers are specially designed to raise autism awareness and promote safety for autistic individuals in emergency situations. It is also a powerful way to advocate for autism awareness and inclusion in your community. The sticker can be placed on your home's windows or doors, or on your vehicle, to help emergency responders and others quickly identify that an autistic individual may be present.
- Size: 6" x 6" (Pack of 2) - This pack of two stickers ensures that you have a spare in case one gets damaged or needs to be replaced. The 6" x 6" size of each sticker is large enough to be easily noticed but not so large that it becomes obtrusive.
- The bright and bold design of the sticker features the message "Autistic Child Lives Here" in large, easy-to-read letters. This helps alert emergency responders and visitors to the fact that an autistic individual may be present in the home.
- The sticker is made from high-quality vinyl, making it weather-resistant and durable. It is easy to apply to any smooth surface, including windows, doors, and walls and can be removed without leaving any residue. It can withstand exposure to sunlight, rain, and wind, making it suitable for use both indoors and outdoors.
- This Autism Awareness Safety Decal is an essential tool for parents and caregivers of autistic children, as well as for emergency responders and community members who may encounter an autistic individual. By displaying this sticker prominently in your home or vehicle, you can help ensure the safety and well-being of those with autism.
- In addition to being a safety measure, the sticker is also a symbol of support and acceptance for individuals with autism and their families. It can serve as a conversation starter and help educate others about autism and the unique needs of autistic individuals.
One of our customers shared the following experience - "When our house was struck by lightning and our home was swarmed with emergency personnel, I noticed a strong need to advertise that I had a child with autism. I recommend this sticker to everyone! I put it on the large window we have on our front door which is right next to the door handle. This notice is large enough to alert anyone about entering our home but small enough to not necessarily read from the street. It sticks well to the window and I haven't needed to adjust it or press down any edges. I feel much better advertising to anyone who enters our home (emergency workers, construction workers, neighbors, etc) that our child may not follow directions or use words."
Share this Product
More from this collection
(Set of 8) Anti-Theft Car Vehicle Stickers with GPS Tracking Warning - 3" x 1.5" Self Adhesive Sign (4pc Front Adhesive + 4pc Back Adhesive Stickers)
1/4"OD Push Fit Angle Stop Adapter Valve - Fits both 3/8" & 1/2" Under Sink Cold Water Supply Diverter for RO Water Purifier System, Coffe Brewer, Ice Maker
2pc Black Caution Frequent Stops Magnet & Sticker 10"X3.5" Highly Reflective Car Safety Caution Sign